- Fixed-Term covering Extended Leave from June to December 2023.
- Opportunity for flexible working arrangements.
About Te Māngai Pāho
Te Māngai Pāho is a crown entity whose primary purpose is to fund content and activities to promote te reo Māori and Māori culture so that te reo Māori and tikanga Māori are spoken, heard, seen and valued throughout Aotearoa. Our core role is to distribute funding for content creation and distribution for all Māori media audiences. We strive to be transparent and equitable in our work and maintain systems and processes which are robust yet responsive.
Qualifications & Experience
- A qualification and/or significant experience in public relations, advertising, communications and an excellent understanding of social media.
- Confidence in Te Ao Māori, including a level of competency in te reo Māori.
- An understanding of the need for robust and transparent processes in the management of public funding.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Kaitohutohu Whakapā - Communications Advisor to work with our content creators and platforms; the wider Māori language sector; and, our internal teams to promote the work we do, grow audience engagement with both the content we fund and our own social media channels.
- This is an opportunity to work with a small agile team that is committed to the revitalisation of Māori language and culture.
- We offer great rates, development opportunities and a flexible working environment.
Nau mai, rarau mai ki te whare o Te Māngai Pāho.
To apply for this role visit seek.co.nz.
For further enquiries regarding the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.